lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

Cover Letter

Karin Alvarez
Maracaibo, 4001
karincris126@hotmail.com

10th March, 2009

Mr. John Smith
Parsons Corporation
New York, NY

Dear Mr. Smith:

I graduated from industrial engineering studies. I am interested in a position with Parsons Engineering Corporation company because I like to design and projects, and reduce costs. I also would like to add some of my skills on Engineering, I am efficient, responsible, patient and honest and I like work in team
I would be in part of this project after of search information about your company. I want very much planning, directing and coordinating the support of processes in the Distribution Center to perform the functions. If you wish to arrange an interview, please contact me at the above address or by telephone at (0414) 6291369

Thank you for your time and consideration.
,

Karin Alvarez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario